CoVID-19 precautions and measures
We are living though unprecedented times. That being said, I want to assure parents and players I am committed to the safety and well-being of every player I coach.
At my sessions, we will be practicing safe interactions by:
**I am fully vaccinated. I received both doses of the Moderna Vaccine in February and March, but I still wear a mask while coaching.
- Keeping sessions outside as much as we can.
- A few players per session.
- Sanitizing the equipment before and after each session.
- Making sure that players do not touch the equipment throughout the session.
- Bring sanitizers and wipes to practice sessions for players to use after the sessions.
- Keep a safe distance between myself and the players, as well as making sure players are in the recommended distance from each other.
Your player’s safety and health is my top priority. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your players.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.