Frequently Asked Questions
Not only do I have playing experience, I have also coached at all levels, working with youth to national team players. I bring my coaching to you instead, so you do not have to do all the work. Let me know where to meet you and I will be there.
It will offer you more than you expect. My sessions are structured just for you and to improve you as a player in every aspect of the game. They will also offer you a different mentality on how you train, play, and watch games.
You can contact me through my email, call, text, or my social media platforms.
Bring yourself, a water bottle, and training shoes. Do not forget to come with the right mentality to train, be challenged, and work hard!
- Well structured: everything is set out before you get there.
- Plenty of equipment to use: I have all the needed resources to train you.
- Flows from one drill to another: will efficiently transition from one drill to another.
- Demanding in every aspect: my sessions include goals, high expectations, and developmental progress.
- High level intensity: you will work at a higher rate than you are used to at your team or club practice. Every coach is different and I will put you through the right interval.